Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Sasha P.
Bronx, NY
I really like these because it has a easy handle to grip and the pick has a hook where it makes it easy to clean your teeth plus it has the mint flavor to floss I'm always buying these.
Becca E.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I just LOVE that cold and REFRESHING "breeze" I get right after a good brush and floss! Who DOESNT love good dental hygiene?! I personally think flossing is just the icing on the cake to keep your pearly whites shinning! I DEFINITELY recommend Oral-B for all your flossing needs. This brand NEVER leaves behind flaked off strands of floss in my teeth and ALWAYS takes away those pesky leftover flakes from dinner! Yuck. Definitely recommend Oral-B.
Kelly O.
Cleveland, OH
I am obsessed with these flossers. I keep a bag in every bathroom, in my car, and in a drawer at work. They are extremely easy and convenient to use. I honestly never flossed before these, and my dental cleaning would take forever (scaling off all the plaque - yuck). Now my cleaning probably take half the time! I highly recommend these. Affordable and worth every penny!
Chylean S.
Albuquerque, NM
Amazing for packing in a purse and using all day! It great also for braces! Live for this kind of floss! So easy and convieant for picking something out when you finishing eating
Josie B.
Broussard, LA
I must floss my teeth at least once a day, so I go through plenty of floss. I like to use the dental floss sticks because they're easy to maneuver in your mouth and also seems like you can get different angles easier. I like this floss because it has a great cool mint taste. The floss on the pick is very strong too. It's not too thick or thin. It's the perfect size.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I like these floss picks a lot because they actually have a minty flavor built into them, so you're not only cleaning between your teeth, but you're freshening your mouth at the same time. They're the perfect size to use comfortably, and they travel very well for those moments when you don't want to be walking around with a roll of dental floss with you
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
These are okay. Not great, not terrible--just okay. I'm not a huge fan of floss picks because I feel like they don't do the job nearly as well as actual floss. However, I do love that these have an icy mint flavor and I feel like they make my breath a little more fresh, which is nice. They make a nice addition to the guest bathroom so I may repurchase.
Allie W.
Houma, LA
These are my favorite toothpick sticks, it met my expectations and more the packaging is super cheap and the only con I can think of is that it weird the first time you use it
Beatriz S.
Santiago, RM
This works amazing! compare to dentek quality is awful. I was trying so hard to used up all my dentek floss picks for weeks. I hate it soo much I couldn't stand it anymore and went and got this amazing oral b complete. Quality is amazing! it is 20 cents more but its worth it. I recommend going to your local big lots and both brands are under 2 dollars
Yasmin K.
Riverside, CA
I keep a little baggy of these in my handbag and they come in handy sooo much. I never have to worry about being caught with something in my teeth because these little floss picks have my back. The hand is nice and sturdy and the scent is amazing. They don't shred on you from one swipe, so one is enough to take care of business.