Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Jordyn W.
Norco, CA
This makes flossing so easy and even fun! You can do it on the go or in the car so it's very helpful!
Minera F.
I like this floss I always use this piticular one it's easy and cool minty taste makes it nice to use
Emily G.
Kernersville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love these bad boys. We've been using these for years now. I'm much more inclined to floss with them
Brittany F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These make it easy to floss. They slide easily between your teeth and get those hard to reach places.
Jalyn M.
Greenfield, OH
I use these a lot. They are really easy to put in your purse and go. It's definitely a nice product.
America R.
Denver, CO
These are my favorite they are disposable and they are easy to use and great when there is food stuck
Victoria A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
There's not really much to say... it's floss... it's all really the same to me. It gets the job done.
Cheyann C.
Havelock, NC
I seem to use these more than actual floss. It's super easy and I feel like it gets the plaque better
Lea S.
Evansville, IN
I use the oral b icy cool mint after meals and before bed. I love the clean feeling it leaves me with
jordan l.
Temecula, CA
Love them and they get the job done. leaves breath smelling fresh. it's floss. it's floss. it's floss