Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Sashae B.
Atwater , CA
I carry these everywhere in my car in my purse around my house they are very convenient to have around
Gabriela D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love and enjoy flossing my teeth with this floss picks and the tast is one of my favorites cool mint
Jessica G.
Valdosta, GA
These work really well!! They can get in the hard to reach places and make it easier to get food out!!
mariluz E.
Doral, FL
This dental floss is so soft and its clean the mouth and is easy to use I 100% recommend this product.
Carolyn E.
Love these. They get in the hard to reach places and are very nice. The fresh cool mint is my favorite.
Brittney R.
Duncanville , TX
Love this product I always buy some and keep a few in my purse they work well and are a reliable price.
Karla S.
Muskegon, MI
Love these. I'd much rather use these than traditional floss. They are soo much easier and convenient.
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
Handy thing to keep in your purse and in the medicine cabinet. leaves mouth feeling refreshed and clean
Heather H.
Tamuning
Super convenient, works great and leaves the mouth feeling fresh. Can find on sale and are a great deal
Angela O.
Jackson, KY
I've used this product for a very long time, I like the floss picks better because there easier to use.