Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Krystle L.
Clinton, UT
These make it so easy to floss. The icy cool mint leave my mouth and breath feeling clean and refreshed.
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
I love the minty scent and they do the job well. I have repurchased so many times. Meets my expectations
Amy S.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have totally tried it and its great. I feel more comfortable using this instead of the flossing string
kayla d.
Arden, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The mint flavor is great. it gives your mouth a refreshing feel. I use this floss every day, twice a day.
Anjelica R.
Corona, CA
These are very efficient. The string is very hard to use, and these have like a handle. For a good grip.
Alissa l.
Love tje taste and how well it gets inbetween your teeth. Leaves mouth and teeth feeling clean and fresh.
Dianna V.
Bakersfield, CA
I floss everyday. The floss picks work excellent. It gets in between my teeth aND leaves my mouth clean.
Lushie L.
Convenient little pick at one end, just enough floss at the other. It's mess free and even tastes great!!
Maria C.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this type of floss because it makes it easy to use and get every single spots on the teeth
Jennifer F.
Fort Washington, MD
Easy glide on my teeth. Cleans out food quickly and pick does not hurt the teeth. Great price point too