Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Dali G.
I always have to have these floss picks at home because my husband loves them so much! They're a life saver
Tara G.
Crown Point, IN
I use these every day. They are a lot easier than getting a thing of floss out. I would purchase them again
L G.
Used these for a while not a big fan anymore my teeth are more sensitive but these are great for on the go
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are the only way I'll floss they make the job less messy and easier to do and they're great for kids.
Emily H.
Sugar Land, TX
Love these!! I'm in love with the way they clean. I've used it for the past month and it's been a favorite
Alex M.
Whittier, CA
I hate flossing but these flossing picks are really making it easy and simple. I almost enjoy doing it now
Desirae S.
Clintwood, VA
The feeling these with your mouth with is unbelievable. They have a great flavor too! They clean very good
Tobi A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Refreshing... After flossing it leaves this minty and cool taste and scent in the mouth. It's just perfect.
Melissa P.
South Ozone Park, NY
Flossing is a must! Amazing products are hard to find but not at your local drug store. Highly recommended.
Ani E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love this floss. It glides really easily and it does a great job cleaning my teeth. Highly recommend this