Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

VE-1126213Andres R.
Doral, FL
I find it to be one of the best dental cleaning products, it is refreshing and very durable, it is amazing!
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are the only way I'll floss they make the job less messy and easier to do and they're great for kids.
Danielle B.
E Brunswick, NJ
I prefer floss picks to just the string alone. Flossing definitely leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean
L G.
Used these for a while not a big fan anymore my teeth are more sensitive but these are great for on the go
Tobi A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Refreshing... After flossing it leaves this minty and cool taste and scent in the mouth. It's just perfect.
Lauren S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are perfect for flossing! The dual floss & pick ends are great. I love the minty fresh taste as well.
Paige K.
Fort Mill
They are so convenient and they smell really good! Every day essential for me! I'd recommend them to anyone
Anna M.
I buy these for my husband he loves these bettet than floss. He carries these with him every where he goes.
Lena H.
Runnemede, NJ
I hate flossing but these floss picks are a simple non hassle way to get myself to floss without struggling
Dana K.
Jamestown, MO
Wasn't really pleased. Not a good flavor and didn't really work that well. Think I'd stick to regular floss