Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Carissa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these! They're so easy to use and they never get stuck or break! Plus, the mint flavoring is also nice
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are good sometimes. The bottom pick part is flimsy and the floss breaks easily. Could use improvements.
Maria S.
Canoga park , CA
Love the minty flavor . Works good takes out all the food or just the plaque you have . Mets my expectations
Heather S.
Indianapolis , IN
This product works. Never had an issue. Would recommend to others. Great for flossing. Whole family uses them
Danielle E.
Twin lake, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
These make it so easy to floss and keep up oral hygiene. I keep some in my car and I just grab one on the go
Jaqueline Q.
East Elmhurst, NY
Love these fro flossing super eat and fast especially since I'm very sensitive and it give off a mint smell!
Kaitlyn B.
These on the go flossers are so convenient. After every meal I always run to the bathroom and check my teeth!
Stephanie N.
salem, Oregon
Makes my teeth feel so nice, fresh and minty when you use them after eating something that gets in your teeth
MELISSA R.
I keep these in my travel bags my car and my bathroom they're handy easy to use even when you're on the road
Lauren S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are perfect for flossing! The dual floss & pick ends are great. I love the minty fresh taste as well.