Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Delonda S.
Hustonville, KY
Get the all the time great for travel or to have at home, or on the go..... make your gums feel fresh and clean
Grace T.
Cape Neddick, ME
The best floss for the lazy, or people with tight teeth. Your dentist will be happy and so will your lil mouth.
Maria V.
Sonoma, CA
I really like the oral b icy cool mint picks. They do a really good job on your teeth.leaves them really fresh
Alyssa L.
Apple Valley, CA
Are use these floss picks right before I brush my teeth and even after but it leaves my gums feeling refreshed
Brittany N.
South Lebanon, OH
These are great for on the go, or to floss kids teeth. I use these often and keep a baggie of them in my purse.
Non N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Easy to use on the go floss picks love these guys help me make sure I floss regularly without the messy string
Caridad G.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has a nice mint taste on the string and the pointed tip at the end is very convenient. Use it on a daily bases.
Brianna S.
Newville, AL
I love these easy to use floss. They are great to take anywhere whether it be on vacation or to leave in purse.
Kaylyna R.
Port St Lucie, FL
Sturdy and got between teeth good. Love this flavor too. Fit in mouth perfectly and easy for my kids to use too
Mayra C.
San Jose, CA
These bad boys are a great product specially on the go and having a slight mint taste keeps your breath fresh.