Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Madi N.
Great way to floss on the go! The pack fits well in a purse and works super well (granted you don't have braces).
Mandee M.
Knoxville
These little guys make flossing convenient and easy. I keep them in my car so I can use them whenever I need to.
Aleisha M.
Chesapeake, VA
I think that these work really good
And plus think the toothpick is just awesome and great for cleaning my teath.
Delonda S.
Hustonville, KY
Get the all the time great for travel or to have at home, or on the go..... make your gums feel fresh and clean
Caridad G.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has a nice mint taste on the string and the pointed tip at the end is very convenient. Use it on a daily bases.
Sheana B.
Walla Walla , WA
Love this product so much! It leaves my teeth fresh and food free! Also gives me a nice minty smell afterwards.
Alexis N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like being able to get the stuff out from my teeth thaty toothbrush doesn't get. I love these because of it!
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
Simple its hard to mess up a dental pick. The flavor is good just like the toothpaste. Price is pretty resnable
Maria V.
Sonoma, CA
I really like the oral b icy cool mint picks. They do a really good job on your teeth.leaves them really fresh
Brianna S.
Newville, AL
I love these easy to use floss. They are great to take anywhere whether it be on vacation or to leave in purse.