Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Lidiya A.
I love the floss picks. There is something about sticking my hands in my mouth with a length of floss that just turns me off from the whole experience - it's just not sanitary and kind of gross. These little gems however, are amazing. The floss part of this is adhered strongly to the pick, so it does not break or fall off with the crazy, intense waythat I floss my teeth, whihc the pick part of this is thin enoughto get in between teeth and get some of the gunk from food out and keep my teeth clean and nice. Also, I like the way there is minty flavor on the floss, so your breath smells good as well as having clean teeth!
Taylor P.
Kennewick, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love how quick and easy floss picks are to use. I usually use floss picks over regular floss for the convenience. It is just as effective as regular floss. I purchased at my local target store.
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
I love this floss. I have a hard time using regular floss and these come in extremely handy for me. Having the handle definitely helps to make sure I reach every area of my mouth when flossing.
alexis m.
These are great for on the go and they leave your mouth feeling cool and refreshed. I got this item from a local drugstore. It is by far the best. I definitely recommend this product!
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
These are easy and convenient. I love these. They are way more easier to use then traditional floss. Yes it’s alittle more expensive but honestly the convenience alone makes it worth it.
Norris “.
West Palm Beach
We don’t really have a preference on floss. Oral-B just ends up being the most convenient buy for us. As long as the floss doesn’t break while flossing, it’s good enough to me.
Robin T.
RICHMOND, KY
Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint these picks are great when you are away for home. They are easy to carry in your purse,they are convenient to use when you can't brush your teeth. Good to use after a snack.give them a trý.
gail s.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I really love these little portable flossers.  They work great, are discreet and leave a nice taste.  I purchased these in Walgreen's and definitely will be using them again.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the Icy Cool Flavor! The floss doesn't break as soon as you use it on One Tooth! These Are Great for On The Go!! I pack them in my back and they're always Handy! Love em!
Kristen P.
Tarrytown, NY
I would choose these flossing picks over regular floss any day! Love how easy it is to get to teeth in the back! Leaves a delicious minty taste and clean teeth and gums !