Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Bianca P.
Boston, MA
Great and leaves you feeling like you're fresh off the dentist, love it!
Wouldn't recommend this for people with sensible teeth
Marylou E.
Nampa, ID
Easy to use and great taste. Can take with you and use when need be and the flavor isn't strong that you can't stand to use it
Kristen P.
Saint Louis, MO
I hate traditional floss. These make it much easier to grab and go on the run, and just overall easier. This is my go to floss
Katie H.
Easiest way to floss and stay consistent with doing so. Reaches all parts of the mouth/teeth easily while getting the job done.
Steph H.
San Antonio
The best tooth picks I've used make your breath a little minty fresh loved them also very easy to use better then normal floss!
Nilza B.
I love these! I keep a pack of these everywhere because so like to floss in between meals or several times throughout the day.
Tyresa O.
I love this product! Just in case you have left over food in your teeth, this really helps to get it out plus has a good taste.
Ashly O.
Williamsburg, VA
This is so convenient. I usually carry some with me in either my purse or car just for thoes moments when you need it the most.
Mari Q.
Columbia, PA
Helps with the plaque food or anything else in between your teeth they also have a nice minty flavor I would use any brand tho
Rachel C.
Belfair, WA
Perfect for those hard to track places. I use them everyday and I am so happy I found these. It makes flossing 10 times easier.