Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

lexy f.
Bayville, NJ
THESE ARW GREAT! i love these floss picks! they are so easy to use! you could get them at walmart or kmart or target or shoprite
Mirlan C.
Schriever, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did not like this. The string it to thick and it makes it hard for it to go in between my teeth and it also made my gums bleed
Katarena S.
Waco
This floss tastes good (not that I eat it). Although, it breaks as I am flossing. It does remove anything from between my teeth.
Shareen S.
Love keeping these in my purse! They are so handy when you're out and need something to get rid of the food in between your teeth
Amanda W.
Cedartown
These are so handy to keep in your purse when you want to freshen up after having lunch or dinner out with friends. A must have!
Kaila M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love the floss picks! I used them when I had my braces and they made my life I much easier. I highly recommend them
Senaida R.
Encinal, TX
Oral-B Floss Picks are easy to use and leaves your mouth Icy Cool! You can buy it at HEB, Target, and Walgreens! very effective!
Katie H.
Easiest way to floss and stay consistent with doing so. Reaches all parts of the mouth/teeth easily while getting the job done.
Bianca P.
Boston, MA
Great and leaves you feeling like you're fresh off the dentist, love it!
Wouldn't recommend this for people with sensible teeth
NATALYA D.
I like the minty refreshing taste it leaves in your mouth. I squally take them for traveling as well as everyday use for work.