Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Lyndsey S.
My dentist gave me a sample of this and I was hooked. I used to not floss as much but this floss tastes great and is affordable!
Katarena S.
Waco
This floss tastes good (not that I eat it). Although, it breaks as I am flossing. It does remove anything from between my teeth.
Kaila M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love the floss picks! I used them when I had my braces and they made my life I much easier. I highly recommend them
Lynette V.
Tampa, FL
They keep my teeth pocket clean and my mouth feeling clean and smelling good you can taste the mint flavor my family use it too.
Jennifer O.
Great flavor and great picks. Easy and convenient for my daughter and get between every tooth! Easy to hold and smell great also!
Meggie G.
WHEN IT COMES TO FLOSSING I HAVE TO SAY THAT THE FLOSS PICKS ARE THE BEST. NOT ONLY MINTY BUT AWESOME TO REACH THOSE HARD PLACES.
Shareen S.
Love keeping these in my purse! They are so handy when you're out and need something to get rid of the food in between your teeth
Val M.
Sicklerville, NJ
I like it a lot. But I felt I wasn't getting as good as a floss than with the regular string. Pros are it's easy to travel with.
April M.
Fernandina, FL
Great quanity,quality and price. Easy to use and also toss in your purse for when your on the go!! Love the icy cool mint flavor
Patti P.
Saranac Lake, NY
These picks are great. I keep them in my purse, my car, anywhere! So good to have after eating out. Strong floss and easy to use.