Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Tarryn Z.
Magnolia, AR
Just your average floss pick. I like the minty flavor though it helps to make your breath fresh and really gets in between the teeth.
Emilea E.
Roswell, NM
I really like these because the flavor is nice and they are really easy to handle without wrapping tons of floss around your fingers.
Rachel F.
This floss is my favorite. The taste is great and it isn't too strong. It works really well to leave a clean mouth and fresh feeling.
Katie S.
Roanoke, VA
Love how convienent the floss picks are! Easy for on the go or at home, and the Icy Cool Mint leaves your mouth feeling extra fresh!
María A.
This is a nice floss I like the mint, Has a nice, minty flavor too. Is very simple to use than working with the floss in your hands.
Christina L.
San Joaquin, CA
Love the mint flavor i rather floss with floss picks than with string floss these are so much easier to use and better in my opinion.
Christine D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I lI've to floss it takes all the stuff out of my teeth that brushing could help. I think the price is fair and it isn't that messy
Jennifer P.
Old Hickory, TN
Works great on the go. Cleans your teeth and freshens your breath a bit. Love these. I always keep some in the car and in my purse.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,800 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Easy to store in your purse carry with you.. easy to use..it can be thrown out after one use..and easy Ziploc bag for easy access.
Alesha W.
Proctorville , OH
I use these on my kiddos teeth. It is very convenient. These are also easier for kids to use on their own. They have a good flavor.