Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

ASHLEY M.
Maspeth, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a dislocated jaw so these are great to get into my back teeth however, nothing beats the standard old fashion way of flossing.
Rachel F.
This floss is my favorite. The taste is great and it isn't too strong. It works really well to leave a clean mouth and fresh feeling.
Jacqueline J.
Chicago,IL
The picks make flossing so much easier. I hate flossing especially with my retainer but these help make it an easy and quick process
Ashley r.
LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Does everything normal floss does, but with a really satisfying taste. Plus it's easier to move around in your mouth!
María A.
This is a nice floss I like the mint, Has a nice, minty flavor too. Is very simple to use than working with the floss in your hands.
lianmi s.
Nederland, TX
My son loves it, and the cool mint makes him to want to use it, we used it always at home, this product it is always in our cabbinet.
I love that I can use these and really feel like I'm getting all the plaque out of my teeth especially my back hard to reach places!
Carolina D.
Salem, OR
I'm so picky when it comes to my teeth. I love keeping a pack of these in my purse because you never know when you're gonna need them
Brittany C.
Statesville, NC
These are easier to use than the regular floss and so much more convenient. It's just hard to get your back teeth with these things.
Alejandra G.
Canoga Park, CA
I have braces so this product right here is a miracle worker it's easy for me to use and not complicated at all. Leaves me feeling ❄️