Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Morgan W.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a permanent retainer and these ice picks make it so much easier for me to clean but it is too difficult for me to get floss in.
Emilee A.
Madison, SD
I really enjoy the floss picks. Especially those that have the tongue scraper on it. And, I like when they have a minty flavor to them
Kelcie L.
Salisbury, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these! They are so convenient for on the go! They can fit in your purse or car! And they leave your mouth cool and minty fresh!
Chiara R.
Olyphant, PA
Love the icy cool flavor. The picks work best since I have a retainer cemented behind my bottom teeth . Really helps me floss very well
Summer-Linn S.
Moundville, AL
These are great! Haven't had any problems with them! Highly recommended! I also keep these in my purse as an alternative to toothpicks.
Morgan E.
Livingston, TX
I love these I keep them in my purse, car, and in my kitchen for easy to grab! Very happy purchase with these easy to grab floss picks!
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA
I love to keep these in my purse for after lunch or anytime i may need them. The product works very well and is easy to use and store.
Shannon S.
Kansas City, MO
So nice for on the go! Keep these in my purse for lunches and other out-and-about situations. Will totally repurchase again and again.
Kristie J.
Reno, NV
I love these! They are super convenient and have a nice minty taste that leaves your breath fresh! Perfect for on the go or traveling.
Tarryn Z.
Magnolia, AR
Just your average floss pick. I like the minty flavor though it helps to make your breath fresh and really gets in between the teeth.