Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Zoe H.
La Mesa, CA
Great floss that keeps my teeth feeling clean after brushing. Easy to use at a great price and I feel that I am really helping my teeth.
Ashlyn S.
Hesperia, CA
I carry these EVERYWHERE with me. You never know when you're going to need to flash those pearly whites. These little picks work wonders.
Diana M.
Does the job without the mess. Love that they are so handy. Use them every day in the morning and at night. This is the only brand I use.
Morgan E.
Livingston, TX
I love these I keep them in my purse, car, and in my kitchen for easy to grab! Very happy purchase with these easy to grab floss picks!
Melanie O.
ARLINGTON
The picks make everything so much easier! Started using these when I was younger and I still use them now! Would definitely recommend!
Emilee A.
Madison, SD
I really enjoy the floss picks. Especially those that have the tongue scraper on it. And, I like when they have a minty flavor to them
Lynnette R.
El Paso, TX
The most convenient form of flossing!! These are so practical and the have a refreshing taste to themyou can carry them around with you
Lindsey R.
Imperial, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love having these in my car for on the go. after going to dinner or having to leave the house quick i floss in the car. great product.
Michelle H.
Shreveport, LA
I keep a bag of these just about everywhere! At work, in my car, and at home! I love having these around and flossing thru out the day.
Kristie J.
Reno, NV
I love these! They are super convenient and have a nice minty taste that leaves your breath fresh! Perfect for on the go or traveling.