Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Susan R.
Corinth, MS
My husband drive otr and he will always make sure i have packed these with him. We have bags of them in our car truck bathroom everywhere
Alyssa S.
Love that these help clean and freshen at the same time. They're really great. They're easy to carry in my bag as well so that's a bonus
Elsie P.
you can never go wrong with an Oral B product. These floss picks are convenient and fresh on your breath. They are so easy to take along.
Dee P.
Love the icy cool mint floss! It's very refreshing. It comes with a little pick on the end that allows you to reach hard to reach areas.
Rachael S.
Lancaster, OH
I like these. They're much easier than using traditional floss. The downside is I have to use more than one to get through all my teeth.
Cathy V.
Fullerton , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using this because it's very handy, always keep some on me and it's very useful on the go or before bed time when you gotta floss!
Der T.
Minneapolis, MN
Love using these gloss very easy to use nothing too crazy. These picks are very handy to use and I always have a pack of these in my car
Aurora G.
Concord, CA
I love these. I keep a bunch in my purse. Easy to use and easy to dispose. Can't say anything wrong about these, they're so easy to use.
Betty H.
Bahama, NC
I love flossing for the main reason of staying healthy. I use it on a daily basis. It's healthy for your gums. There are no cons at all.
Fadia B.
South Daytona, FL
MUST HAVE for the conivours in my home. These are always in the medicine cabinet, and are used daily. Leaves a fresh taste in your mouth