Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Beth G.
Kewaunee, WI
I prefer to use pick versus just the plain string floss. These are easy to take with you for everyday and are handy to have after every meal.
Ashlyn G.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The floss pics add so much convince to getting the teeth clean and without the mess of usual floss. The flavor is great for fresh teeth :)
Erica W.
Riverview, Michigan
This product is very easy yo use. I use this everyday and so does my family. I like that its not a long stringy floss. It taste great too!
Carrie H.
Belton, TX
This is something that is easy to use and keeps your teeth clean. Also this is something that we.can keep in our bags for when we eat out.
Trysten M.
Earlsboro, OK
Really convenient to keep in your purse or car to have around. The floss is durable and doesn't break and the pick is really nice as well.
Shaella R.
As a person with braces I knew that flossing would be a bit more difficult but with this specific floss brand, it wasn't as time consuming.
Tia M.
Maple Lake, MN
Refreshing mint! Almost as if your brushing your teeth again. Can get all the way to the back of my mouth with no issues!! Love the product
Kayla T.
It is great for people with braces and great for people with out. I have braces and this is my all time favorite! It is worth every penny.
Sandi B.
I always have these handy for after lunch while at work! I would hate to have something in my teeth without knowing! They are wonderful!
Susan R.
Corinth, MS
My husband drive otr and he will always make sure i have packed these with him. We have bags of them in our car truck bathroom everywhere