Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Breanna M.
Nashville, GA
These are perfect for on the go use. They're just the right size to reach those stubborn back teeth. Also the pick at the bottom is wonderful.
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I keep these in my car and in my purse for when you can't get to a sink to brush. Always good to have handy. Makes you feel better for sure!
Leighanna C.
I use these every single day, they really make flossing fun. As a kid I absolutely hated to floss but with these it makes it so much easier.
Amarillis R.
Reading, PA
These are good for on the go. They have a minty taste and get in well into your teeth. I love the pick because its cleaner and easier to use!
Quashae G.
Very easy and convenient to have this in your purse when you're out to dinner or eating lunch at work to clean your gums when food gets stuck
Beth G.
Kewaunee, WI
I prefer to use pick versus just the plain string floss. These are easy to take with you for everyday and are handy to have after every meal.
kaitlyn m.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are my favorite, they make flossing so convenient and easy. I keep them in my car and floss at least once a day, usually at red lights.
Koryne S.
Wheatland, MO
Love the floss picks! Flossing with regular floss always makes my gums bleed but I can get the job done with the floss picks and no bleeding.
Kate S.
Elm Grove, LA
Greatest hygiene product EVER! I keep them in my purse, my desk at the office, my car, and of course, at home! Important part of my routine.
Ana G.
Modesto, CA
this floss works wonders i love it the fact that it leaves you mouth minty fresh and you are able to take it with you to use when you need it