Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Samantha P.
Bakersfield, CA
I like tossing a few of these in my bag. It's easy to just take a trip to the bathroom and quickly floss. I recommend these if you're going out and the minty taste really helps make your mouth feel healthier and helps with breath
Karlemily M.
Excellent product and its very practical to use, it actually very worth it, i use this often ( everyday ) twice or three times a day, very very effective and very satisfied, i think everyone should actually get one in there homes.
Tiera M.
Bowling green, KY
It is so much easier for me to use picks then other dental floss. They are very affordable and take up little space. I take them on the go all the time. I keep a pack in my purse and my car. I like the flavor cool mint the best!
Cassandra E.
Moab, UT
Works really great and I love that it's not a hassle to floss my back teeth. I used to just skip flossing my molars cause I could never really reach them but then I used these and instantly loved them. I buy them all the time
Pam K.
Cypress , Tx
These come in handy often. I love steak and these get down to the nitty gritty when it cord to flossing and getting meat out your teeth. I keep some close by even when I'm out and about and try are not hard on the gums
Sarah F.
Clear Lake
These are my go to picks to keep around. I usually have multiple bags of them in my house, car, and at work. They are great for on the go and help give you a little bit of freshness. Definitely highly recommended!
Shelby S.
Mount Morris, MI
Things I love about these picks: they fit easily between my tightly spaced teeth, they have a tiny burst of mint flavor for the first ten seconds you're flossing, and I can keep them in my car and floss when I'm driving around town (yes, I'm the weirdo next to you flossing at the stop light).

The deal breaker: they break ALL THE TIME. Like two of every three break when I've only flossed maybe four teeth. And THEN a bit of the broken one gets stuck between my teeth. So I have to get out a second one to rescue the first broken bit and try to keep flossing. And sometimes the SECOND ONE BREAKS TOO. So then I'm on to the THIRD one. It's completely infuriating. And this happens EVERY TIME I FLOSS WITH THESE SUCKERS.

I've switched to a different brand which -- though it doesn't slide between my teeth with the ease of Glide Picks -- doesn't break and requires only one floss pick for my fabulous, freshly-flossed mouth.
Jamie E.
Man, WV
They have the mint flavor so you're mouth is left feeling fresh. They truly get to the hard to reach places and help maintain a clean gum line to help prevent tartar buildup and cavities. I'd def recommend this product!
Timothy R.
Madison, NJ
These are very essential for maintaining proper oral care. However, i need to try other products that may be able to do a better job with the corners of my mouth.
Lidiya A.
I love the floss picks. There is something about sticking my hands in my mouth with a length of floss that just turns me off from the whole experience - it's just not sanitary and kind of gross. These little gems however, are amazing. The floss part of this is adhered strongly to the pick, so it does not break or fall off with the crazy, intense waythat I floss my teeth, whihc the pick part of this is thin enoughto get in between teeth and get some of the gunk from food out and keep my teeth clean and nice. Also, I like the way there is minty flavor on the floss, so your breath smells good as well as having clean teeth!