Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Miranda B.
Maryville, TN
Love minty toothpastes so this is definately a compliment to my hygiene routine! Its a nice cool Peppermint and leaves your teeth feeling sparkly!
Leslie l.
greensboro
Really easy to use and it does its job.The floss doesn’t break.Its also really inexpensive.You can usually purchase this product at a nearby store.
Danielle C.
This is my got to floss. I like how it has a "toothpick" on one side and a floss on the other. Bonus points for leaving a cooling sensation behind
Gabi B.
These are great. They are so easy and convenient to use. The icy cool flavor leaves your breath minty fresh which helps encourage regular flossing.
Courtney S.
Ruskin, FL
I love how easy these make flossing. My teeth are just super crammed tight together so they do get stuck from time to time but I still like them
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA
I hate to floss but this makes it so much easier and affordable, I love using this instead of regular floss its great to take with me everywhere
Erin H.
Hondo, TX
Can get to hard o reach places and doesn't cut into gums. Leaves breath smelling refreshed and inbetween teeth clean. Comes in multiple flavors.
Kenyatta B.
Bedford, TX
I like these picks and they are very easy to use. So easy my school aged kids use them without a problem. Easier than conventional dental floss.
Kenya V.
I love that i dont have to roll around my finger the strings. It is super easy to use and with the point or tip I can clean better between teeth
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this floss. Specially the flavor. It is easy to use.. love the packaging. You can just put it in your purse and your good to go.love this.