Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Natali M.
Pleasanton, CA
LOVE the Icy Cool Mint Flavor, Instantly refreshes. Love the pick as well. Even my 9 year old will use them regularly without having to be reminded.
Cindy S.
Rogers , AR
Always buy this product and it always last me anywhere between a month or 2 . It's very effective and I probably use it between 2 to 4 times a day
Heather M.
Very easy to use and the other end can be used as a pick. I prefer these than the string pull type. It can be bought at any drug or grocery store.
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This floss can be cared on any form and is handy. I seem to always need them at the oddest times. The only con is you have to be careful when using
Kristen W.
Salem, UT
I love icy cool mint. It's the flavor of gum I always buy as well. These are perfect for flossing your teeth. It gets everywhere I need it to get.
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Love them way better then the floss string. 1 i can help my kids out easier with these. 2 they work so well. They dont snap easy like the other do
Hannah N.
Knoxville, TN
Leaves a minty flavor aftertaste all while cleaning and protecting your teeth. Helps to reach those hard to reach spots and is gentle to your gums.
Courage D.
I love this it's so easy to use and I can carry it anywhere I go. Whenever I finish a meal I brush and pull this out and it looks like a toothpick
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
I love these pics. They're a great price and you get a great amount of them in one package and very convenient package to take with you everywhere
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Really love these faucets are so convenient and easy to use and work very well highly recommend this product if you want to keep good oral health.