Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Heather J.
Rockingham, NC
This is literally one of the most important pieces to great oral health. These flossers slide easily in between teeth and leave a minty flavor behind.
Evelyn B.
very handy for on the go. just keep a few with you at all times and you can floss after any meal. also very good to give the little kick of freshness.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am awful at flossing, it is something I always forget to do and it is so important to do it! This helps make it easier to do and I like the icy mint.
Lisagrams S.
Hudsonville, MI
My husbands go to. We keep them everywhere from purse to side table bed table and dinner they are nice and handy for a quick cleaning in between meals
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
If you are on the go and cannot brush your teeth after a meal, these are good to use. I have not been able to use these since I got my braces though
Iyanah C.
Charlotte, NC
For People That Don't Really Like To Floss. This Is A Great Product To Use Daily. It Gets Right Into Your Teeth To Get Everything Out. Great Product.
Natali M.
Pleasanton, CA
LOVE the Icy Cool Mint Flavor, Instantly refreshes. Love the pick as well. Even my 9 year old will use them regularly without having to be reminded.
deymar R.
vancouver, WA
Love these. Easy to use and can just Cary some with you for a quick use. They even leave a minty taste in your mouth so nice for a little refresher.
Britney M.
Paragould
these flosers work wonders. they are easy to put in your pocket or purse so you can have them on the go. i use them at work, out to eat, and at home
Rebecca M.
Carleton, MI
These leave your teeth feeling ICy and tasty! Getting stuff stuck in your teeth stinks. Keeping these in my purse and using after I eat works great!