Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Johanna P.
Good reach and great to hold. It does not slip from your grip.
Love the toothpick in the end off the handle, gets it all out off between your teeth. :-)
Morgan R.
Lacygne, KS
This work great. I don't use them for everyday flossing but instead to keep in my purse for when I feel I need it. I like the minty feeling and easy use.
Amanda B.
Makes flossing feel like less of a chore because it’s quick and effective. I am a repeat user and will continue to buy. You can find it at any drugstore.
Corinne C.
Coatesville, IN
These are great to have in the car or in your bag. I keep them everywhere because you never know when you need to floss. The mint adds a nice fresh touch
KEZIA O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using this floss at night because it's really minty and icy, and makes me feel refreshed and clean. The icyness offsets the pain of flossing LOL.
Karla B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Its a great product. I love the fact that it comes in a stick ready to use. It mess free and very easy to use. On top of that it taste and smells great.
Laura B.
Flossing always felt impossible until I found floss picks. These handy things make it so easy to get the back of my mouth. I actually enjoy Flossing noe!
Lucy H.
Saint Paul, MN
Completely minty ! love it ! Also it sort of freshens up your breath too !!! and the facts that it smells good to makes me want to it it ! aha joking !!
Moriah A.
Charlotte, NC
The only floss I ever use I will never change because it's absolutely amazing . Cleans out all of the build up as well as giving off a Minty sensation .
Carla  P.
I don't care for these. They break before I'm even done flossing one row of teeth. The bigger ones with a handle that are glide brand work a lot better.