Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Bobbi D.
Orange Park, FL
Loves hear after I've had a dinner with meat. Perfect for flossing but the pick at the end works great for a toothpick to get the hard to reach stuff out!
Shayna N.
Canton, MI
Nice durable floss. Better than any other brand of floss picks that I have tried. Love that it has a minty after taste too. Nice, clean, and feeling fresh!
Deanna S.
Rochester, NY
This floss/toothpick gets everything out of my teeth...so funny I just used it now after dinner ! Easy to get hard to reach spots in the back of your mouth
LEAR22172 MARIA N.
I definitely love this product, it is very easy to use, it does not hurt, you feel the minty, I feel my teeth cleaner when using this product, recommended
Bayley F.
San Mateo, CA
These are great to have for travel or if you don't want to go through the ordeal of pulling floss out. Love the flavor and will definitely be repurchasing
Kristen M.
Lake Charles, LA
So much easier and quicker than regular floss. I love this icy mint flavor. They are a little
Pricey for what they are but anything that makes life easier
Michelle R.
Midland, TX
My children love to use these
they are just the right size. my kids would always pull more floss than needed so these allow them to use the correct amount.
Bailey A.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I want to love these, but I don't. I like to use a fresh section of floss for every tooth, if you did that with these you'd go through the bag in two days!
Johanna P.
Good reach and great to hold. It does not slip from your grip.
Love the toothpick in the end off the handle, gets it all out off between your teeth. :-)
Carla  P.
I don't care for these. They break before I'm even done flossing one row of teeth. The bigger ones with a handle that are glide brand work a lot better.