Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Ligibell S.
I prefer the floss sticks to the string. The mint flavor on this is just enough to make the in betweens of your teeth feel like they got a good brushing too
Essence B.
Meriden
great for flossing . i use this product daily and it gets all the food out my teeth . very effective too . I bought this from Walmart and it’s very effective
Anais P.
Harrison, NY
Oral B floss picks icy cool mint it's great. I have with me all times. Car, bag, home, work! Very helpful!! Highly recommend the product and price it's fair.
Mariah R.
Bloomington, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great! I would rather use these over regular floss any day, because it's quick and easy and you don't end up wasting a ton of floss in the process.
Kathryn G.
Pahoa, HI
These are good to use if u have something stuck in your tooth. But if your going to use this on all your teeth for flossing be prepared to use more then one
Karina U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I absolutely love this floss for one specific thing; the ICY COOL MINT flavor! It makes my mouth feel extra clean and fresh. Never leave my house without it.
Shayna N.
Canton, MI
Nice durable floss. Better than any other brand of floss picks that I have tried. Love that it has a minty after taste too. Nice, clean, and feeling fresh!
Michelle R.
Midland, TX
My children love to use these
they are just the right size. my kids would always pull more floss than needed so these allow them to use the correct amount.
Bobbi D.
Orange Park, FL
Loves hear after I've had a dinner with meat. Perfect for flossing but the pick at the end works great for a toothpick to get the hard to reach stuff out!
Bayley F.
San Mateo, CA
These are great to have for travel or if you don't want to go through the ordeal of pulling floss out. Love the flavor and will definitely be repurchasing