Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Raylene C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product so much..I love it's floss and a toothpick all in one and the fact that it leaves a minty coll feeling in my mouth when I'm done is a plus
jutselys u.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
este hilo dental es muy bueno, funciona increíble son mucho más fáciles de usar que la seda dental normal y hace que el hilo dental se siente mucho más eficaz.
Rachel D.
Boise, ID
I love these pics!! They get gunk out of my teeth and leave my breath smelling amazing!!! I use these all the time and work better than other brands I've used.
Shadya M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom brought this for me and I haven't gone back to normal flossing since then. It's easy to use and it's better than putting your fingers inside your mouth
Emma H.
These are so easy to use and you can take them anywhere! The get into hard to reach places better then regular floss and they make your mouth taste great too!
Angie W.
I like the convenience of the floss picks rather than regular dental floss. You can pick one out of the pack and then toss it without unrolling it off the roll
Taryn F.
Cumberland , MD
These are great for when you have little pieces of food you need to get out as well as a daily flossing. These are so easy to use that my son uses them daily!
Karina U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I absolutely love this floss for one specific thing; the ICY COOL MINT flavor! It makes my mouth feel extra clean and fresh. Never leave my house without it.
Monika U.
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a horrible flosser but this product makes my task much easier to do. I have not had issues with snapping while using and makes my mouth feel extra clean
Abby C.
I love the easy of used floss picks and the Icy Cool Mint is a great refreshing taste. The string hold up against tight teeth and lasts for the whole floss.