Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint
I have very thight gaps between my teeth and when I use normal floss, it always breaks. When I use floss picks, it is easier for me to do it and it never breaks!
Colleen O.
I am someone who prefers to use flossers over regular floss. I find that they are quicker and easier to use. These are good because they don't break while flossing, like some brands do. I would recommend these.
L. W.
The shape allows you to get wherever you need to & doesn't miss a spot! I love these kinds of floss tools, so much easier and more sanitary than the regular kind.
Sonia O.
I love using Oral B floss picks. They are so practical they get the business done. The plus is not having to but peace by peace of floos. They also leave the minty taste.
Shiann H.
This is my favorite product to use when I need to floss. It really goes in between my teeth easily. The way it is shaped helps me to floss in parts of my mouth that are a lot harder to reach.
Lovee this floss !! After every use makes my teeth feel so minty and clean! Pro the minty taste it leaves in your mouth is amazing and con the floss can kinda get stringy..
Amanda M.
Wheeling, WV
I love flossing my teeth with these. I have a small mouth so it’s hard to get the molars and with these handles it’s easy to get one hand back there and not two
Bethany B.
I love floss picks because I can throw them in my purse or book bag and take them on the go. They are disposable and easier to use in public than regular floss.
Denise G.
This product rocks! I like to use these after I brush and after eating. The picks get into those hard to reach places and leaves your mouth feeling minty fresh!
Rachel D.
Boise, ID
I love these pics!! They get gunk out of my teeth and leave my breath smelling amazing!!! I use these all the time and work better than other brands I've used.