Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Lindsay T.
Gulfport, MS
Great product if you're on the go!! Definitely recommend for the business person with frequent lunch meetings or the mom that doesn't want to carry around her floss.
Joely G.
Lakeland, FL
I love this product, it helps get between my teeth if my toothbrush missed anything. I also have very tough teeth and sensitive, and this doesn't effect them at all.
Marilyn D.
Mount Airy, MD
I find these easier to use than actual floss, but sometimes I do experience bleeding if I pick too hard. The icy cool mint flavor is good to keep your breath fresh.
Tiffany D.
Franklin, OH
Love the floss picks! They make flossing so much faster and easier when you're in a rush!! And the icy cool mint leaves my mouth feeling fresh for hours after!! 👍🏻😊
Jenny S.
Austin, TX
Leaves a nice minty taste after flossing! And your teeth feel nice and clean after, I'm a fan of just a floss you rip off, rather than those plastic hoody things.
Lindsey M.
Orlando, FL
I like these because they are easy to use whenever and they freshen your breath. I like that you don't have to stick your fingers in your mouth to get to you teeth
Lauryn S.
I'm not completely picky about my floss, however, this product has a better glide than most that doesn't make my gums bleed as much as other. Definitely recommend
Jasmine S.
Las Vegas , Nevada
I keep a pack of these on me at all time, they are good to have while on the go!! In the event that you don't have time in the AM to floss you are always covered!
Paige R.
Grand Forks, ND
These floss picks are wonderful for someone whose doesn't love to floss. It is a great substitute for transitional floss. Works great and always keep them on hand!
Stephanie G.
Brownsburg, IN
I love these picks! I keep a pack in my desk at work and also at home.they work so much better than other brands, glide smoother into my teeth, and do a great job!