Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

liz 🍒.
Purchase, NY
I love the concept behind this product. I like that it’s easy to get into hard to reach areas of the mouth and if needed there’s a toothpick on the other end of it! The mint flavoring on it not only makes my teeth feel healthy and clean, but it also keeps my breath fresh.
Nicole G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I keep these in my car, in my purse, in my bathroom drawer, and my kids bathroom. Great to have on the go, and for a quick pick after a popcorn snack. We love this product, and always make sure we don't run out!  Yes! We would buy this product again, and again!
Amber F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They work well to floss your teeth in the back of your mouth. First time user! I would repeat purchase them however i will be less Likley to buy them unless there is a sale or coupons out for them. You get a good amount for the cost and I found mine at my local Walmart
Christin A.
Gibson, NC
I love the Oral-B complete floss picks! When I'm in a hurry or out of the house after meals, I use these floss picks. They're so easy to use and you can throw them away after you're finished! So convenient and satisfying! I would totally recommend this product!!
Laura S.
Corp Christi, TX
I was not fond of this floss at it kept getting stuck between my teeth and i had a hard time getting it out. I bought it as it was on sale, never using it before, but  i would not purchase it again. I purchased the CVS Brand ones and they actually were a lot more effective and were not so hard to get out from between my teeth.
Raquel D.
Easy to carry in your purse, doesn't make mess and gets the job done. I bought this at our local supermarket. It met my expectations as I don't like having to tangle the floss on my hands. I would definitely recommend this.
Ivy D.
I hate using regular floss, I can never reach my back teeth or hold the floss the right way, but these make that really easy. The ziplock bag they come in makes it easy to travel with too.
Marissa H.
Easy to use. Get food out between my teeth and hard to reach areas. I use flossers 3 times a day, to eliminate the chances of getting cavities. This was the first time I used this brand of flossers. pros- easy to use, use daily so you wont get cavities.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
These have completely changed my dental Routine. Embarrassingly I was never much of a floss her but these pics make it easy and convenient to floss every morning in between each meal. Their small size mason also super easy to bring with me on the go.
Sophie R.
Barhamsville, VA
These are a really good flosser. I can tell because they don't break. I had braces and my teeth are packed together but these definitely get the job done!!!! The are my favorite by far! Very satisfied