Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Kayla J.
Rowan Dr, North Carolina
I like how these get in the hard to reach spots in my mouth. It also leaves a slight mint taste in my mouth. I like it better than regular floss and I floss more with it being easier.
Lisa C.
Aurora, CO
Love these! They are great if you are on the go, out to eat, whenever, wherever. Has a nice mint taste to freshen your breath. I find them very effective and would purchase them again.
Nakiya C.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Great for when you've just had a big meal or after brushing teeth! These little picks are convenient for anywhere. Bought them from Walmart, first time trying them. Good for traveling!
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV
I like using these flossers because they are so easy to use since I don't really like using the string kind but differently would recommend to someone mostly to use for little kids
Jennifer R.
Great value for the price, easy to use. Gets between teeth for that healthy clean feeling. Keeps food out of your teeth all day long if you continue to use it. Wonderful taste.
Lorna C.
Floss picks are delightfully easy to use and these taste wonderful! I like that the floss doesn't break easily, I go pretty hard when I'm getting food from between my teeth.
Stephanie T.
Buford , GA
I prefer using the floss pick over regular floss. A lot less work that way I am guaranteed to always floss. And I really like that this one leaves a minty taste once your done
Jasmine H.
Glendale, KY
love love love these! easy for flossing when you don't have much time to do so. makes the whole flossing process a lot easier to maintain. would recommend to everyone. 10/10
Memorie m.
Colorado Springs, CO
I mean it's kind of minty but its the same as regular floss if that makes sense so I recommend you just go to the Dollar Store and get some because floss is all the same
Vanessa M.
Poteet, TX
I keep these everywhere. In my purse, in my office, and at home. I see a lot of patients and it is not professional to have gunk on your teeth when you are speaking.