Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

jacie m.
West Covina, CA
Floss is a great first step to any morning routine. This Oral B floss is my favorite because the floss itself isn't super thick so it doesn't hurt. Also, it leaves your teeth feeling fresher.
April H.
I love these little floss picks because if I am in a hurry I can just grab one out of the bag and floss my teeth on the go. Plus, they are easier to handle than strands of floss, in my opinion.
Rebecca H.
These floss sticks are wonderful at home and on the go. I personally have some in my purse and vehicle so that I have them when needed. Strong string, and the mint is a good amount of fresh.
Brooke L.
Fulton, KY
The floss picks are amazing! I keep them in the house, in my car, in my office, in my purse...everywhere! They are so handy and easy to use. I love them and would recommend them to everyone!
Gaoshoua X.
These are so helpful. I love them. And they're minty! Yay! My fiancé loves them too. If they could have these everywhere, like restaurants and whatnot, that'd be great. I hate using toothpicks!
amanda b.
I love how easy this makes the task of flossing. I sometimes feel like i need to use two, to keep it clean but i dont know if that is necessary. It definitely makes flossing a whole lot easier!
Maureen C.
Turtle Creek, PA
My mother suffered from a stroke and has a weaker left hand and this product allows her to for easily using only one hand. Handy for the go for when you just can't get that tricky spinach.
Rose H.
Clarksburg, MD
These floss sticks are super great! Very convenient for on the go or just easy to use quickly without getting a gooey residue like using string floss. Great minty fresh feeling and flavor.
Deshea M.
Jackson, TN
I love flossing with the picks. To me, using regular floss takes too much, but the picks are a quick fix to the problem. I also love the mint flavor that you get for an extra fresh feel.
Lisa C.
Aurora, CO
Love these! They are great if you are on the go, out to eat, whenever, wherever. Has a nice mint taste to freshen your breath. I find them very effective and would purchase them again.