Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Julitza R.
Meridian, ID
This is my too go floss! I love how the smell of it! I use it every day Multiple times a day! I feel like it gets those super hard spots to reach which is so nice! Yes, I so recommend this to every person!!
Ashley C.
michigan center
These are my personal favorite! They have a thick and sturdy floss with a mint flavor! Great for on the go! And small enough to travel with. You can purchase them almost anywhere and they are for a good price!
Jennifer Q.
Manteca, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Flossing made easy for me and my kids. This is definitely much easier for my kids to use. They were scared of it at first . Then they realized it wasn't that bad
barbara h.
Mckee, KY
I buy the spearmint singal packs of floss and the floss picks for the kids. I shop at Dollar General so they don't have lots of different flavors. I always buy the mint flavors. The price is reasonable.
Brittany F.
The Oral-B floss picks are perfect for on the go flossing! I always have a few in my purse and in the console of my car so I'm always ready to floss on the go! The cool mint flavor is very refreshing.
Michelle H.
I really like using the floss picks over traditional floss. I am able to hold on to the floss easier and get in where I can't with traditional floss. The mint also helps freshen my breath as I floss.
Joan C.
Grand Cane, LA
Works great for me! I prefer the convenience of the picks over the string floss any day. These are easy to use and seem stronger vs the string floss which gets stuck between my teeth and tears apart.
Lindsay P.
Tucson, AZ
I like the minty flavor and the convenience of these. I like the pointed end. This thing is way better than a toothpick could ever be! I usually use one if I go out to eat and have to go back to my office.
Becca B.
Saint John, IN
These are convenient to throw in a purse before a wedding or an event you have to go to. These are awesome to not get your nasty food from your teeth all over the place. I would definitely recommend.
Bianca M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love keeping a few of these in my purse. They always come in handy after eating out or after lunch at work. I started using these when I had braces and since then I've never stopped using them.