Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Kay J.
Very easy picks to use. Has a nice flavor, and leaves your breath smelling fresh. Easy to get into hard-to-reach spots, however, I do wish the handle was a bit longer so that my whole hand would not end up in my mouth.
Katherine J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the floss picks the best because i feel like its much easier to go about getting into the hard to reach places. i use these every day and the flavor is amazing.
Madison K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love the picks! They are easy to use and easy to handle. They taste and smell great. They get right into the crevices of your teeth and gums not only do they do that, they have the pointy tip to get anything stuck out
Itzel C.
Rio Rancho, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE the mint in these and how clean my pearly whites feel after!! Picks are soo much easier to floss with no need to over stretch your mouth to really get in there!
Jackie H.
These floss picks feel minty fresh once it glides through your teeth. Comes with a handy toothpick on the end for the irritating foods stuck in your teeth that you just can't get out. Very gentle on your gum too!
Melinda K.
ohio
This is my favorite floss. You get a refreshing minty flavor and it's easy on your fingers because it won't pull too tight cutting off circulation. I'm a dental hygienist and recommend this to all of my patients
Abbey P.
Medford, OR
These were easy to use and hold and didn't feel sticky some others I have tried. They did get stuck between my teeth a few times which I didn't like but I would buy them again. The mint left my mouth feeling fresh.
Kersha O.
Valdosta, GA
These are perfect for when your go on vacation or long trips.. You can throw them in your bag and use them whenever .. Without having the mess of an actual floss.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the hint of mint flavor and I like the picks can get in small spaces to take out food and particles it definitely helps my daughter with her praises as well.
Taegan S.
These have a great shape, both as a pick and as a floss. They're expensive for what the are but honestly they do a great job. I'd repurchase them. I love these for on the go, so I always have some in my purse.