Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Halie W.
Lancaster , SC
Love having things like these around. They are handy and great to use if you ever have a situation and need to get something out of your teeth. I love the minty taste.
Joanna F.
I like it and it helps keep between my teeth clean. I really like the convenience of the floss picks, it makes it a lot easier to use on a daily basis. I would recommend these to any one who hates the regular dental floss.
Karen W.
Cumberland, RI
I love the picks regular than loose floss because of the pick at the end. I feel that it cleans better. And Oral-B's Icy Cool Mint makes your mouth feel extra clean and fresher after flossing. Try them you'll love them!
Danielle S.
Mission , TX
I love using these picks as a fast easy way to floss at any time. They're even acceptable to hand out to friends. The cool mint gives your mouth a breath of freshness while the picks menuvers through hard to reach places.
April N.
These are great to keep in your purse for a quick cleanup after lunch. I love the mint flavor, my only issue with these is the floss is pretty thick and i cant get it all the way down my teeth. Good product for on the go
Barbara T.
Newburgh, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these floss picks. I can fit them in my purse and have them on hand when I eat in public. They are easy to use and they allow me to reach my back teeth easier.
Lana B.
Guthrie, KY
I love the Oral-B floss picks! The icy cool mint flavor leaves your mouth so fresh! They are made of durable plastic, so no flimsy, awkward use. A must try for sure.
Vanessa c.
Kannapolis, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love thiese ever since my mother-in-law showed them to me. Great fragance left in your mouth and love how it can be used as a tooth pick to get those pieces of food that just won't come out along with the floss part.
Jasmine
Tallahassee
Cool sensation not too thick as far as the floss is concerned. Helps keeps my gums healthy. Always a go to. I've tried different products but this works best for me
Ashley D.
Providence Forge , VA
I like the mint flavor and always keep some at home and in my car...you never know when u are gonna need to floss. sometimes it feels like it may get stuck in between your teeth just be gentle. It gets the job done!