Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Erica M.
These are when I keep in my purse after dinners lunches when I'm in public I work with the public so after I eat like to get make sure nothing in my teeth! It work wonders
Bailey G.
These are wonderful for on the go! They are grey for kids in the house so they have the right amount of floss out for them already. Lifesaver after eating a bag of popcorn!
Rachel N.
Trumansburg, NY
These floss picks work just fine. They were pretty strong so no breakage in between the teeth. The minty flavor was nice. The issue is that store-brand versions work just as well. There's no reason to go on-brand for floss picks!
Mpesa K.
Brand was okay but I thought it was a little pricey. I personally prefer picks and liked that this one had a strong mint flavor to freshen my breath. Compared to the cheaper version I have, I would say it works just the same.
Yvonne M.
Fontana, CA
My go to for my teeth. Like the cool feeling it gives off it does go away quickly but glad its there to begin with. Ill grab a pack anywhere i go just to be stocked up keep one in my room, car, bag, restroom, work, everywhere. 👍👍👍
Crissy R.
Greenville, OH
Love these. Quick and simple to use for my entire family! Bought at Walmart. Cheap and easy. Every day use and for my 8 year old. Better than the floss with the fingers.
Shae R.
Conway, SC
The floss dose what it's supposed to do and it has a nice mint kinda of taste to it. I like how it's not like some others flosses I have use when the mint kinda peels of.
Ginnie J.
Newark, NY
These are great four getting between your teeth...I think better then regular flossing. The mint flave also freshens breath.....which who could use every now and again.
Halie W.
Lancaster , SC
Love having things like these around. They are handy and great to use if you ever have a situation and need to get something out of your teeth. I love the minty taste.
Joanna F.
I like it and it helps keep between my teeth clean. I really like the convenience of the floss picks, it makes it a lot easier to use on a daily basis. I would recommend these to any one who hates the regular dental floss.