Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Nicole B.
Biloxi, MS
Loves these. Easy to throw in your bag to keep with you for after meals on the go. They work well to get in between the teeth comfortably, and make you mouth feel fresher as well.
Catherine S.
Mora, MN
Oral-B Icy Cool Mint Picks are great to to floss with the icy cool mint leaves your breath feeling minty fresh. I bought mine at CVS and it was worth every penny and worked great.
Coreena M.
Phoenix , AZ
Those little things are life savers when you I have braces !!!! I carry them with me really good and can get into small places. This is my go to 😊 I will for sure keep buying !!!
Kaferin R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Use this product like crazy I always buy it at target or rite aid it's good it takes everything out it leaves your mouth feeling so clean and fresh . It's very affordable to buy
joanna D.
Riverside , CA
I love having these at home I always floss my teeth during the day. I like how easily I can floss my teeth with this pick. It also comes in a mega size amount of picks they last a very long time. For the price it does miracles on your teeth.
Emma R.
Plainville, CT
I really enjoyed this product. It was easy use and really worked. It made my teeth feel really clean throughout the day. They are small so great to carry around with you all day in case you need them. I love this product maybe you will too.
Sydni M.
Colorado Springs
Me and my boyfriend love these! There so easy to use! Very sanitary compared to regular floss you don't have to have your fingers turning purple or get the food on your fingers.
Kourteney D.
Hilliard, OH
I know what an absolute PAIN flossing can be - which is why I love these easily useable and disposable floss sticks!! You don't have to deal with the hassle of holding onto the string you just simply get the job done and move on with your day!
Cheyenne C.
Aston, PA
I much prefer these other regular floss, way easier to floss my teeth and keep my gums nice and healthy! It takes so much less time and really saves me the pain of normal floss!
Mary C.
Valdosta, GA
Everyone likes to have a healthy white smile right? I love the Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint. I can make sure I have no food between my teeth after eating and the flavor of the Floss taste good also. I will only use this brand.