Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint
My dentist recommended these to me when I told her that I find it difficult to floss because I'm an all around clutz. These allow me to floss between all of my teeth, and she says my teeth have never been brighter. The minty taste is a definite plus!
Amanda H.
N Tonawanda, NY
These work great for quick flossing especially while traveling. Not the most effective for true flossing, but it gets the job done to get stuff out of your teeth. The picks don't work super great but can help for the food stuck between your teeth.
Annie A.
Wilsonville, OR
I hate these floss picks. I feel I have to use one for every tooth which is annoying. I also feel like I don't have any control over it while using it so I tend to cut my gums often
Stephanie m.
Denver, CO
I love these!!! I have them at my desk at work & floor during my many conference calls. My gums are looking so much better, and it's so easy. I don't even realize I've I'm flossing. It also leave my mouth feeling clean with the breath freshener.
Ashley A.
I really hate flossing, it is such a pain. I find that the floss picks make flossing much easier and the minty flavor is a nice added bonus. The Oral-B brand is of a higher quality than others I've tried, the picks and floss hold together longer.
Linden W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these picks for a quick floss on the go. They are very convenient and effective, and they also leave my mouth feeling minty fresh. I would definitely recommend and repurchase this item.
Hannah H.
Spokane, WA
I love floss picks, as they are the hassle free alternative to me using floss in an unappealing way. These help freshen my breath while also cleaning my teeth with a variety of options to make it comfortable. These are awesome for everyday use!
Esmeralda A.
Palm Springs, CA
Flossing is important an you can rely on Oral-B. This product helps untighten your teeth and the end of the floss could help pick any left over dirt in your mouth and remove plaque.
Cindy L.
Cameron, NC
Love those! I do not like to use regular floss since it's a lot harder to clean your teeth. The floss picks are a lot easier to use and they leave a little bit of a minty flavor!
Catherine S.
Mora, MN
Oral-B Icy Cool Mint Picks are great to to floss with the icy cool mint leaves your breath feeling minty fresh. I bought mine at CVS and it was worth every penny and worked great.