Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Allison D.
Baton Rouge , LA
Great to have on the go or to just grab when you're getting ready to get a quick floss in. We continue to repurchase. While it may not be as sanitary as regular floss, you can't beat the convenience. Use every other day usually and would definitely recommend.
Karla M.
Twp Of Washington , NJ
I'm a floss addict. I floss anywhere whenever. I hate the feeling that something is stuck on my teeth. This product makes it so easy to reach those hard to reach areas. It also gives a cooling and freshness feeling when you're using it. It's a great product
Angela B.
Princeton, WV
Helps give mouth a minty feeling while cleaning in between. I have had food stick in between teeth after dinner and it drives me crazy. I keep these on hand to alleviate the anxiety! Lol.
Aubrey B.
I love this product, it makes flossing so much easier! It's minty so that just goes with your tooth paste and mouth wash! I would recommend them because they're effective and inexpensive.
Skye L.
Philadelphia
I prefer the picks to any type of floss. Bonus points that these ones are scented. My only complaint is that these ones seem to "shred" a little faster than regular floss. Not sure why.
Monica R.
Whittier , CA
This is usually what my mom buys for the household. it does its job and has a fresh taste to it. My family enjoys using this product very much. I use it every day usually at night and when waking up. effective yes. definitely would recommend to others.
hi h.
What I love about these floss picks is how convenient they are. I always use them right after a meal, and the minty freshness it leaves behind is a great pick me up. Keeps the mouth feeling nice and clean, your teeth as well :) Flossing is done quickly.
Kimberly C.
Flossing is boring by itself so I'd much rather have a really nice minty taste in my mouth to go with it. Other than that this product does its job and really represents its name well.
Chandler L.
As someone who just recently realized the importance of flossing, it has been a struggle to find a product that I like taste wise. However, this one is completely minty and efficient. Relatively easy to find and not overpriced. Definitely recommend.
My dentist recommended these to me when I told her that I find it difficult to floss because I'm an all around clutz. These allow me to floss between all of my teeth, and she says my teeth have never been brighter. The minty taste is a definite plus!