Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Vanessa O.
Folsom , CA
I have a pack of these at home and I keep a pack in my purse on the go. My teeth and very crowded so these make it much easier to floss than traditional floss. And the minty flavor is nice too.
Cheyenne B.
Opelika, AL
I definitely would pick floss picks any day over regular floss. It is much easier to get in-between teeth as well as reach teeth further in the back. The cool mint flavor is always a nice touch! I would recommend always having a stash of these in your bathroom.
Kylie H.
Rock Island, IL
Oral-B Floss Picks (Icy Cool Mint) are so much easier to use than regular floss. I love the mint taste, too! I feel like I do a better job flossing, and am able to reach those more challenging places. I use these on a daily basis and would recommend to everyone!
Angie V.
Victorville, CA
Always found in my home it's become routine for my husband to finish dinner get straight up and go get us floss picks the cool mint are the best the floss is sturdy and very minty that last .
Marely M.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I have to pick between regular floss and floss picks I will always pick these. It's much easier and cleaner, in my opinion. You don't have to almost "put your whole fist in your mouth" lol
Christina S.
Morro Bay, CA
I love the minty flavor, it leaves my mouth fresh. I don't care too much for the pick part as I prefer to floss my teeth, but my husband is more of a toothpick guy so these work great for him.
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Works great and whitens, I use it daily and would recommend it to anyone!!! It's very affordable and can buy it anywhere, it's cheaper at Walmart also better than the leading teeth whitening remedies!!
Allison D.
Baton Rouge , LA
Great to have on the go or to just grab when you're getting ready to get a quick floss in. We continue to repurchase. While it may not be as sanitary as regular floss, you can't beat the convenience. Use every other day usually and would definitely recommend.
Michele T.
Great for on the go. Easy to use. Really handy to have in my purse after eating to make sure there is nothing in my teeth. Have at least 1 in my purse at all times and have some in my car.
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are ok. I don't feel like they are really easy to use but I do think it's easier and a lot less yucky than using regular floss without the pick. The flavor is good and not overpowering.