Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Sadie W.
Bellefonte, PA
I like the picks because they are easy to use but the shortness of the floss itself requires you to use the same spot of floss more mytiple teeth with can out the gunk back in a different crevice.
Dana M.
Wilmington, DE
I enjoy these a lot. Ever since braces I have very tight teeth contact so food loves to get stuck. I don't leave home without em. Durable for little plastic thing, very minty, and take up no space.
Taylor S.
Smyrna, TN
The perfect way to floss. You still can get everything out of the crevices of your teeth without having to wrap your fingers in yucky floss. One of the little products that make life a little easier.
Kelsey K.
Buckeye, AZ
These floss picks are very easy to use and leave your mouth smelling minty fresh. The floss tip is plastic, which may hurt some sensitive gums but overall, the pick gets all the gunk out of your teeth and is disposable. I would buy and recommend this product to a friend.
Brittany A.
Raceland, LA
I love these little floss picks. They are super tough and easier to use than traditional dental floss. Also it's super convenient that I can stick one in my pocket or wallet and have it whenever I need it.
Haley F.
Bristol, TN
My FAVORITE flossing picks! I have a pack of these everywhere! I love the convenience and effectiveness of the Oral-B complete floss picks. The mint flavor leaves my breath fresh and my teeth clean! I love that even on my busy days I can still have that nice fresh feeling!
Nesh H.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Carry this in my purse everywhere! This is one of my go to products for my oral health. I use these frequently. I recommend them for others who might be a little extra about their health like me
After using this product your mouth feels so fresh and I find you feel for awake and confident. This product is definitively effective and leaves you that icy cool mint taste that I absolutely love. I recommend this product to anyone whos looking for some awesome floss
Katie A.
Stapleton, AL
Flossing made easy! I find that these floss picks are great to keep in my purse, in the car or in my desk for when traditional floss is too messy. These picks are easy to use between molars and have a great minty flavor. Have and will recommend this product to others!
Natisha N.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love these things. They are great to have with you on the go for that pesky food that occasionally gets stuck in between your teeth. The flavor is nice too. Strange but it is also nice that you can use this with one hand instead of the two needed for flossing with old fashioned floss.