Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Jasminn D.
Garland, TX
Food is known to get stuck in my teeth every time I eat, and floss is always known to be in my bag, everywhere I go haha. This floss is just amazing. Keeps my mouth feeling fresh and cool even after eating
Nancy E.
Blanchard, OK
I love using dental picks because they are so portable! Oral B takes it to the next level because they are available everywhere and they have a super minty flavor. I keep them in my car, in my purse and at home for ease of use. I would never want to be without my Oral B dental picks.
Sarah D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
These are so much easier to use then the normal string floss ! And they leave my breath smelling fresh ! They do their job just right and plus they are very affordable ! I recommend everyone to use them !
Ivy D.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The only flossers we use at home with any regularity. We both have weird teeth or retainers so these are great to get in those hard to reach spaces. They're inexpensive and make flossing a shot easy task.
Corrina W.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love flossing my teeth but these things make it so easy to floss. I even floss my teeth easily in the car as I'm driving. They also give my teeth a cool minty feeling like if I freshly brushed my teeth.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
This a are great floss/tooth picks. easy to use, keeps your mouth and gums clean and heathly. I love it. I can just grab one after eating and floss my teeth or take food that is stuck between my teeth out.
Susan L.
Bluffton, SC
I love using floss picks. They are easy to use and don't take up a lot of room in your purse. On one end there is the floss which can do the whole mouth without the floss snapping in half. On the other end is a sturdy pick to get hard to reach areas. The minty flavor is a bonus.
Shally B.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
These are so convenient to have with you. They taste great and they are small enough to get I between your teeth to get out stubborn food. They are really affordable. I would definitely buy these again.
Annie B.
Severn, MD
These are great and you an take,some with you on-the-go when you need to floss after meals. The mint flavor is an added refreshing bonus. These are fairly inexpensive and you can buy them at Wal-Mart.
Allie P.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
In my opnion the toothpicks are better than the actual floss. You have a better grip and are in more control with the pics. Also the pointy end can be used like a toothpick. Regular floss can't do that