Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B #23 in Dental Floss & Picks

liz 🍒.
Purchase , NY
I love the concept behind this product. I like that it’s easy to get into hard to reach areas of the mouth and if needed there’s a toothpick on the other end of it! The mint flavoring on it not only makes my teeth feel healthy and clean, but it also keeps my breath fresh.
Karla M.
Twp Of Washington , NJ
I'm a floss addict. I floss anywhere whenever. I hate the feeling that something is stuck on my teeth. This product makes it so easy to reach those hard to reach areas. It also gives a cooling and freshness feeling when you're using it. It's a great product
Kayla C.
These picks taste great and are perfect on the go. I find that they are priced fairly in stores that I've purchased it from and the bag lasts quite a while, especially if you're like me and only use these when you're not home.
Sarah P.
Lufkin
This floss has a nice taste to it and is refreshing. The floss is good quality and holds well without becoming stringy. It works well with getting in between teeth. I would recommend this product.
Deliah H.
56954 Whitewood Drive Whitesboro, OK
I only use these to floss my teeth with and love how easy it is to do so especially whenever you are in a hurry and you don’t have to get the string floss out and mess with all that on the go.
L. W.
The shape allows you to get wherever you need to & doesn't miss a spot! I love these kinds of floss tools, so much easier and more sanitary than the regular kind.
Morgan B.
Irvine
I love these floss picks! I had used tradition floss and dreaded flossing my teeth every evening. I don't know why it took me so long to try these but I am totally converted. They have changed my floss game and I don't mind flossing at all anymore. They make it so easy to get into the harder to reach teeth in the back, I always hated having to try and reach my molars with traditional floss. My dentist told me my gums look very healthy and I can't recommend these flossers enough!
Tiphanie C.
much easier to use in my opinion compared to regular floss without getting your hands all dirty. also very convenient to put in your travel make-up bag to bring on the go after a meal. the end of the floss pick is the pick at the end that acts as a toothpick. only con is probably that it's less environmental friendly
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
This is my favorite way to floss. It's super easy to get to hard spaces because of the handle. Since I've used these I never skip flossing. It's made it so much more fun and easy. Not only is it floss but it has a toothpick on the opposite side. They also have a minty taste when you use them. The health of my teeth has been so much better because I actually floss now. These are a must have for sure ! I recommend definitely !
Yadira A.
Corona, CA
I remeber before when I was younger we use to use a strand of floss to floss our teeth but at times it would be a hassel. Im happy they made Orale-B complete floss pick because now I don't have to hassel with holding floss with two hands. Now you simple take one of the Orale-B floss and use one hand and it has a pick for those hard to reach areas.