Personal CareOral CareDental FlossOral-B
Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint

Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint

by Oral-B

Icy Cool Mint Flavor Oral-B&Reg; Complete Icy Cool Mint Floss Picks Help Remove Plaque And Food Particles Between Teeth And Just Below The Gumline For A More Complete Clean Vs. Brushing Alone. Slides Easily Shred Resistant Deep Cleans Tight Teeth 150 Floss Picks

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint!
How would you rate this product?
Dianna V.
Bakersfield, CA
I floss everyday. The floss picks work excellent. It gets in between my teeth aND leaves my mouth clean.
bri F.
Abingdon, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these! Perfect for on the go flossing! I use them everyday. 5 ⭐️ ✨ I 💯% recommend
Alicia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
Great idea for on the go. These are great they are compact, leave my mouth nice and clean I like to use them before and after I brush. I would make them more on the go friendly by including a small case to put them in my purse with out them getting mixed in with my stuff.
Tiffany E.
Magna , UT
I like these a lot more than regular floss. It's easier to use and makes flossing a lot less of a chore. The picks are a convenient addition that doesn't strike me as particularly useful until we ate corn and steak. Then these babies come in handy!
Sue B.
Bristol, CT
These make flossing on the go simple! Love the minty taste of the floss which helps to freshen breath a bit
jordan L.
Temecula, CA
Love them and they get the job done. leaves breath smelling fresh. it's floss. it's floss. it's floss
Missie S.
Love using the picks. More convenient and easy to use. Easy to teach my children too.
Ashley L.
Tulsa, OK
I love it , it is easy to handle & it definitely works will & easy for the kids
I love it , it is easy to handle & it definitely works will & easy for the kids
Ruth M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a nice floss I like the mint. I can't use the pick much but my husband says it works great for him
Destiny C.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great if you like to floss after or in between meals! I like that they’re easily disposable and easy to use

Looking for your answer?