Oral-B Complete Deep Clean Toothbrushes Medium - 2 CT uploaded by taylor w.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B® Complete Medium Deep Clean Toothbrushes.

Multi-level bristles.

Value pack.

Deep clean. see more...

Josie S.
I really like this toothbrush. I can feel it reaching into the deep pockets of my teeth and feel extra clean when done. I have a permanent retainer on my bottom teeth and some tooth brushes do. Not work well in this area. This tooth brush gets it all!
Erodelyz B.
Union City, NJ
With this toothbrush my teeth feel so clean. Its so good and easy to used. I have my for about 4 months but I buy again because i like so much. I changed my every 6 months. I definitely recommend this product
Courtney B.
Detroit, MI
This is the brush I use to travel with (before I got the power brush). It does the job. It's not super expensive, it's a two pack so that's even better. I do like this brand more than other brands though but it is comparable to other brands.
Hope H.
My husband and I disagree on toothpastes but we both love our Oral-b brushes. The price is just right. We can find these brushes anywhere! We very rarely stray from our trusty brushes!
Nathan H.
I have always been a fan of oral B toothbrushes. I like that they have bristled for your gums and getting in the hard to reach places or with a tongue scraper. They seem to last a long time as well.
Brandice A.
O Fallon, MO
I like these toothbrushes because they have different sized bristles. I have braces so these get to the places a normal toothbrush cannot, like in between the wire and tooth. It's a pretty great toothbrush.
Heather S.
MIFFLINBURG, PA
I really don't like this toothbrush. I used to get these from my dentist before working for another dentist as a dental assistant. It has rubber "bristles" around the perimeter of the brush head and they beat up your gums. In addition, the bristles aren't so soft either, which is harmful to the enamel.
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA
Great toothbrush! I actually received this from my dentist. I feel like it really gets your teeth clean without me having to scrub my teeth so much. I feel like the brush wore out much quicker than my other toothbrushes have. However, I still really liked it and repurchased another one.
Catherine C.
DeKalb, Il
I like Oral B because it gets into the deepest parts of my teeth, and it is not harsh on teeth and gums. These are easily attainable at Wal-Mart. I brush twice a day more if I have eaten something not nice for my breath. These are affordable and these are a staple in my home.
Samantha C.
Fitzgerald, GA
These toothbrushes leave your teeth super clean. I bought these at Walmart and it's reasonably priced for two brushes as well. Oral B brand is one of the best brands of toothbrushes and it leaves them super clean others leave my mouth feeling dirty. Great brushes.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Does your cat actually let you do this?