Oral-B Complete Deep Clean Toothbrushes Medium - 2 CT uploaded by taylor w.

BY ORAL-B #86 in Toothbrushes

Oral-B® Complete Medium Deep Clean Toothbrushes.

Multi-level bristles.

Value pack.

Deep clean. see more...

Heather B.
Heather B.
New Columbia, PA
I really don't like this toothbrush. I used to get these from my dentist before working for another dentist as a dental assistant. It has rubber "bristles" around the perimeter of the brush head and they beat up your gums. In addition, the bristles aren't so soft either, which is harmful to the enamel.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA
Great toothbrush! I actually received this from my dentist. I feel like it really gets your teeth clean without me having to scrub my teeth so much. I feel like the brush wore out much quicker than my other toothbrushes have. However, I still really liked it and repurchased another one.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
DeKalb, Il
I like Oral B because it gets into the deepest parts of my teeth, and it is not harsh on teeth and gums. These are easily attainable at Wal-Mart. I brush twice a day more if I have eaten something not nice for my breath. These are affordable and these are a staple in my home.
Mallory F.
Mallory F.
Vista, CA
I have been buying this toothbrush for years. Replace every 3 months. Don't want the plastic rubbery pieces etc that the newer models have. If you want a classic toothbrush that cleans well and has sizeable head to reach all spots strong the teeth, this is the one to get.
Martie B.
Martie B.
Athens, AL
I love my oral-b products. This toothbrush does a great job keeping my teeth clean and my mouth feeling refreshed. I want to try the battery powered brush. I use it every morning. My dentist gave me my first one. I am satisfied with it. I would definitely recommend it.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Fitzgerald, GA
These toothbrushes leave your teeth super clean. I bought these at Walmart and it's reasonably priced for two brushes as well. Oral B brand is one of the best brands of toothbrushes and it leaves them super clean others leave my mouth feeling dirty. Great brushes.
Krista E.
Krista E.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my favorite toothbrushes. They are the perfect size for my mouth. They are made well and usually come in a value pack so you get the most for your money. These also have the ridges on the back to scrape the inside of your month and tongue!
Cody B.
Cody B.
York, PA
I purchased this product a few times. I enjoyed that it had a medium stiffness. Not too rough on the gums, but cleaned very well. When I first started using it, my gums were irritated by the longer bristles, but soon went away after a few days' use.
Margaret W.
Margaret W.
Waco, TX
These toothbrushes are simple, reasonably priced, and definitely do the trick! I love using Oral-B toothbrushes because they don't wear out as easily as other brands. I love the price and the feel of the handle. I would recommend this product!
Jaymee G.
Jaymee G.
Stockton, CA
These toothbrushes work well, they are very sturdy and effective. I used them throughout my childhood and never really had any dental issues. Good product worth your money. It's not expensive it's simple and yet effective at the same time.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Does your cat actually let you do this?