Oral-B Complete Deep Clean Soft Bristles Toothbrush 4 Count uploaded by Jock G.Oral-B Complete Deep Clean Soft Bristles Toothbrush 4 Count uploaded by Jock G.

BY ORAL-B #87 in Toothbrushes

With Power Tip bristles designed to reach deep and help clean hard-to-reach places, the Oral-B Complete Deep Clean toothbrush removes significantly more plaque than a regular manual brush. It also features longer gum-massaging bristles that gently clean and stimulate the gum line. Blue Indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush. see more...

Romona R.
Little Rock, AR
I purchase this product at Walmart but I'm pretty sure they have it at many other stores. You get a pack of four toothbrushes. The bristles I must say are very soft compared to any other manual toothbrush I had. The handle has a slightly arch which gives it a curve,but its with a texture that has a rubbery grip and a thumb rest so it will not slip out of your hand so easily. I really like this toothbrush. Oral B always been my go to brand for toothbrushes.
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oral-B Complete Deep Clean Soft Bristles Toothbrush 4 Count These have always been a favorite of mine. One reasons why is each family memeber has their own color a toothbrush.
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite tooth brushes. I love how soft the bristles are. The toothbrushes are affordable and work great getting into all the grooves of your teeth. The handle is also a little cushiony and is easy to hold.
Monica M.
Corsicana , TX
Have been using this brand for years. They are soft enough not to hurt my gums but strong enough to remove plaque. I work at a dental office and we recommend this product to all our customers
Leicii D.
Bakersfield, CA
This is your standard soft bristled toothbrush. It gets the job done. It's not anything fancy, but it did everything a toothbrush needs to do, and that's really all anyone can ask. I would call myself satisfied.
Courtney B.
Detroit, MI
I love the four packs because I have a family of 4. These packs make it much easier for everyone to get a toothbrush and change the brush on schedule. These are effective though the power brush is much better.
Kaley F.
Their tooth brushes are very sturdy, and reliable. I've bought so many and a lot just fall apart the bristles fall off in your mouth and their hard and hurt your gums and teeth but oral b is good! I love them
Alexis J.
Fayetteville, AR
Great toothbrush especially because once you buy this pack you don't have to buy anymore for a while. I personally prefer this brand over others. Yes these toothbrushes meet my expectations. I would defiantly recommend to someone.
Madison B.
Valparaiso, IN
I have used this toothbrush for so long & always would keep buying it. I use it twice in the day & it is very effective for cleaning my teeth. I bought it at Walmart. Overall very satisfied. Would buy again.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These make my moth feel super clean and refreshed! I have always loved oral b! My teeth are left smooth and sparkly after I brush with these tooth brushes! They are very effective! I buy these all the time!