Oral-B Complete Deep Clean Soft Bristles Toothbrush 4 Count uploaded by Jock G.Oral-B Complete Deep Clean Soft Bristles Toothbrush 4 Count uploaded by Jock G.

BY ORAL-B #70 in Toothbrushes

With Power Tip bristles designed to reach deep and help clean hard-to-reach places, the Oral-B Complete Deep Clean toothbrush removes significantly more plaque than a regular manual brush. It also features longer gum-massaging bristles that gently clean and stimulate the gum line. Blue Indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush. see more...

Tish C.
Modesto , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oral-B Complete Deep Clean Soft Bristles Toothbrush 4 Count These have always been a favorite of mine. One reasons why is each family memeber has their own color a toothbrush.
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite tooth brushes. I love how soft the bristles are. The toothbrushes are affordable and work great getting into all the grooves of your teeth. The handle is also a little cushiony and is easy to hold.
Monica M.
Corsicana, TX
Have been using this brand for years. They are soft enough not to hurt my gums but strong enough to remove plaque. I work at a dental office and we recommend this product to all our customers
Alexis J.
Fayetteville, AR
Great toothbrush especially because once you buy this pack you don't have to buy anymore for a while. I personally prefer this brand over others. Yes these toothbrushes meet my expectations. I would defiantly recommend to someone.
Kaley F.
Their tooth brushes are very sturdy, and reliable. I've bought so many and a lot just fall apart the bristles fall off in your mouth and their hard and hurt your gums and teeth but oral b is good! I love them
Courtney B.
Detroit, MI
I love the four packs because I have a family of 4. These packs make it much easier for everyone to get a toothbrush and change the brush on schedule. These are effective though the power brush is much better.
Madison B.
Valparaiso, IN
I have used this toothbrush for so long & always would keep buying it. I use it twice in the day & it is very effective for cleaning my teeth. I bought it at Walmart. Overall very satisfied. Would buy again.
Keri S.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This is the tooth brush that we get for our kids. They normally as a rule don't like brushing their teeth but once we got this one the kids said it felt nice and tooth rushing isn't as much of a fight!
Shannon F.
Londonderry, NH
I purchased this 4 count pack of toothbrushes at my local Walmart for a low price. The pros of these are there is a grip on the toothbrushes so your hand doesn't slip down while brushing. I also like that you get 4 different colors, each family member gets a color. The soft bristles feel nice on your gums.
Cons- when brushing my teeth with this soft bristled brush I didn't feel like my teeth were squeaky clean when I finished brushing my teeth everyday. After a week of using my teeth appeared yellow. The soft bristle just doesn't give a good enough clean like a medium bristle toothbrush does.
I will not buy this product again

Karly R.
Growing up, my parents didn't have a lot of money, they also had 2 other kids other than me so they had to make their money stretch. They always bought these when it was time for new toothbrushes. They are durable, last a long time, and you get the best bang for your buck! You get more than your money's worth on this one! I'm an adult now and on my own and I still buy these because of how well they last.