BY ORAL-B #67 in Toothbrushes

Colors Shipped Will Vary At Oral-B we care for your oral health by developing innovative products that are trusted by dental professionals worldwide. New Comfort Grip! Ergonomically designed handle: For better comfort and control. Gum Massaging Bristles:   Outer angled bristles gently massage and stimulate your gums and help clean along the gum line. Indicator® Bristles:   Blue Indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush.  Clinical research proves that a new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one 3 months old.* *J Clin Dent 2002; 13:119-124 Research with a flat trim toothbrush. ; For more oral care information contact us at oralb.com or 1-800-56-ORALB *Data on File ; see more...

Amber M.
Amber M.
Atlanta GA
Hands down my favorite toothbrush of all time I got back and forth between This one and another oral b one but I like the medium bristles oral b brushes just last longer than others yeah there a little more expensive but I only find myself buying one about every 6-9 months depending dentist may not approve of this but
Linda G.
Linda G.
Fayetteville, NC
I really love the Oral B toothbrush but I cannot afford any toothbrush unless its a dollar cause I am on a fixed budget. When my kids buy me a toothbrush I have them buy me Oral B Soft bristles and I love this one. It makes my teeth feel better and I tell my kids to always buy them for their kids and me if they want.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I love Oral-B products. I started using soft bristles when my dentist informed me that my gums were receding and I may need surgery to fix it. Other brands tend to be too hard but this brush has not made the problem with my gums worse. Cleans well and having not so small teeth, it cleans my teeth very very well.
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Kronenwetter, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been given these toothbrushes since I started seeing my first pediatric dentist. To this day, even though I have moved on to the adult dentist, I am still using these toothbrushes and I love how they feel on my teeth. The bristles are not rough but they are not soft either.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Great toothbrush! I also rebuy the same ones because I love it so much. I have very sensitive gums and the hard bristles make me bleed, but the other soft bristles I've used never made me feel clean. Oral B deep clean always makes me feel clean after brushing
Gwendolyn B.
Gwendolyn B.
Westerville , Oh
A regular toothbrush that you can get at any corner shop or grocery. It's ok if you need a toothbrush but the head is a little large and the bristles are quite soft. It kind of feels like a toothbrush that you've been using for a while, but it's new.
Adrien Z.
Adrien Z.
Litchfield , IL
I actually got my first Oral-B from my dentist. They always give me a soft bristle brush but I prefer a slightly harder brush. It depends on the brand, but I usually get a soft/medium. I don't care for the large head brush just because It's too big.
Mary N.
Mary N.
Spring, Tx
I really like this toothbrush. The soft bristles are very flexible and I feel like the get between my teeth very thoroughly. I've used tooth brushes in the last that were too stiff and didn't get the spaces between my teeth. I will be repurchasing!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Deltona, FL
Very good toothbrush! I really liked all of the different bristles it had, perfect for a deep cleaning. I feel as though it cleans better and is more effective than others out on the market. I would buy this product again and recommend to friends.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Panama City, FL
I received this toothbrush in a pack of 3 when I needed to replace a brush after it fell in the toilet. Compared to alternatives I feel like this brush makes my teeth feel cleaner. Price wise I enjoy that you can purchase the brush in a multipack.