BY ORAL-B

Colors Shipped Will Vary At Oral-B we care for your oral health by developing innovative products that are trusted by dental professionals worldwide. New Comfort Grip! Ergonomically designed handle: For better comfort and control. Gum Massaging Bristles:   Outer angled bristles gently massage and stimulate your gums and help clean along the gum line. Indicator® Bristles:   Blue Indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush.  Clinical research proves that a new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one 3 months old.* *J Clin Dent 2002; 13:119-124 Research with a flat trim toothbrush. ; For more oral care information contact us at oralb.com or 1-800-56-ORALB *Data on File ; see more...

sara h.
Greenfield, IN
This toothbrush has very strong bristles. They don't tend to fall out or get stuck in between teeth. It was very affordable. It comes in many different colors. I would recommend this toothbrush to people because it is a quality product.
Gabby P.
Saint Anthony, IA
Awesome products love love love love ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ no cons only pros. I would use this over any other product in the market. i always use this product cause its the best. you have to try it you will not regret it. Thank you
Brooke R.
California, CA
Best toothbrush brand I've tried but ties with Colgate. I think the up n up brand is to soft as well as Aquafresh ones to. I buy them at my local target. They come in two packs sometimes which is good so you have an extra.
Tahira K.
Best manual toothbrush I've used. Not too soft or too hard for my teeth but gets all of the plaque off really well. Even has a tongue scrubber side to it! My teeth feel great after using this toothbrush!
Joelle V.
Good standard toothbrush. Does the job and at a pretty good value. I think i picked this up at target. Bristles were nice and didn't get worn out too fast. Nice staple product- would recommend to others.
Kaweenia C.
I am really not sure if I am choosing the right toothbrush but I do love how great these toothbrushes are. The bristles get between my teeth well and they don't bruise my gums. I would recommend them.
Darelianne J.
One of my faves because when I brush my teeth i feel good about my self the brush are soft they don't hurt my teeth or tongue it's very good
soumaya a.
Abu dhabi
A very good brush , i used lots of it in the past and i will buy more in the future because it works too good for me and my family
Arlet O.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the softness of the brush and how clean it leaves my teeth feeling. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a new brush.
Destiny M.
Caledonia
For a manual brush, this is my go to. I have sensitive gums that bleed when I brush them. So I love the soft bristles!!