BY ORAL-B

Colors Shipped Will Vary At Oral-B we care for your oral health by developing innovative products that are trusted by dental professionals worldwide. New Comfort Grip! Ergonomically designed handle: For better comfort and control. Gum Massaging Bristles:   Outer angled bristles gently massage and stimulate your gums and help clean along the gum line. Indicator® Bristles:   Blue Indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush.  Clinical research proves that a new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one 3 months old.* *J Clin Dent 2002; 13:119-124 Research with a flat trim toothbrush. ; For more oral care information contact us at oralb.com or 1-800-56-ORALB *Data on File ; see more...

Amber M.
Atlanta GA
Hands down my favorite toothbrush of all time I got back and forth between This one and another oral b one but I like the medium bristles oral b brushes just last longer than others yeah there a little more expensive but I only find myself buying one about every 6-9 months depending dentist may not approve of this but
Lizzie P.
I love Oral-B's toothbrushes. They're affordable and they do not feel harsh on my gums and teeth. The bristles don't fall off, even if you are a hard brushing teeth type of person! I always continue to buy from this brand
sara h.
Greenfield, IN
This toothbrush has very strong bristles. They don't tend to fall out or get stuck in between teeth. It was very affordable. It comes in many different colors. I would recommend this toothbrush to people because it is a quality product.
Gabby P.
Saint Anthony, IA
Awesome products love love love love ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ no cons only pros. I would use this over any other product in the market. i always use this product cause its the best. you have to try it you will not regret it. Thank you
Joelle V.
Good standard toothbrush. Does the job and at a pretty good value. I think i picked this up at target. Bristles were nice and didn't get worn out too fast. Nice staple product- would recommend to others.
Tahira K.
Best manual toothbrush I've used. Not too soft or too hard for my teeth but gets all of the plaque off really well. Even has a tongue scrubber side to it! My teeth feel great after using this toothbrush!
Julianna S.
Mc Lean, VA
It's a toothbrush, by saying that I mean that I don't really care what kind it is as long as it makes my mouth feel clean and gets food out of my braces. And this does that so I like it!
Hayley D.
Kronenwetter, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been given these toothbrushes since I started seeing my first pediatric dentist. To this day, even though I have moved on to the adult dentist, I am still using these toothbrushes and I love how they feel on my teeth. The bristles are not rough but they are not soft either.
Cristina P.
I really feel this toothbrush getting deep in between my teeth and the large head helps me to have an easier time to get it all the way to the back of my gums. The bristles are soft enough for my sensitive teeth as to not cause any pain during and after brushing.
Mallory H.
Great toothbrush! I also rebuy the same ones because I love it so much. I have very sensitive gums and the hard bristles make me bleed, but the other soft bristles I've used never made me feel clean. Oral B deep clean always makes me feel clean after brushing