Oral-B Complete Deep Clean Large Head Medium Bristles Toothbrush Carded Pack uploaded by Consuelo M.

BY ORAL-B #76 in Toothbrushes

Oral-B Complete Deep Clean Large Head Medium Bristles Toothbrush - 1 ct. Oral B Complete Deep Clean Toothbrush features: PowerTip Bristles: Extra long bristles help clean in hard to reach areas. Gum Massaging Bristles: Outer angled bristles help clean along the gumline. Power Tip Bristles. Multi-Level Bristles. Deeper Clean* *vs. regular manual brush. Size: 1 Count. see more...

Shania W.
Shania W.
North Port, FL
Oral-B toothbrushes are pretty good. They do what they claim too while not breaking the bank so for theses reasons I would recommend them. Now with that being said, I recommend that you read the packaging carefully before just picking up your favorite character or colored one. The bristle are labeled soft, medium, or hard. I made the mistake of just grabbing one up and it just so happened to be hard bristled and my gums were not ready for the ride awakening they got after one use with this toothbrush. For that reason I give it four stars :)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Hickory, NC
I normally just buy the cheap toothbrushes because I switch them out frequently. This one was on sale, so I gave it a shot. I like the medium bristles because they help my teeth feel clean and polished. It seems to habe lasted a little longer than the "cheaper" ones without the bristles fraying out. I may splurge and buy another like this in the next rotation.
Ella M.
Ella M.
Mount Pleasant, SC
After I left my amazing electric toothbrush at a hotel, I purchased this toothbrush, the bristles are harder than you would think and the toothpaste kind of falls off the side. Since you are supposed to throw out you're toothbrush every 3 months I think I will be purchasing a different and softer toothbrush.
Madison C.
Madison C.
I've used this toothbrush before and I like it. It does the job. I bought it at target, like most of my toiletries. When I was using this toothbrush I used it three times a day when I brushed my teeth. No cons. I would recommend this toothbrush to others.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Kearny, AZ
I have super sensitive gums. So sensitive that even soft toothbrushes would make me bleed. I decided to give this toothbrush a try and have no regretted it since. My gums feel great after each brush and I don't bleed anymore. Highly recommend.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
My dentist passes these out free with each cleaning. I don't really have any complaints with it, it feels like it's efficient - manual brushing also has a lot to do with the one driving the brush. I do have different one I like to use as well.
Been using these for years usually get them in bulk packs from Costco so I always have some on hand. Like the medium bristle for the fact that it's not too soft and doesn't give me a clean but not too hard which hurts my sensitive gums.
Tabi S.
Tabi S.
I get the same toothbrush everytime I go to the store. It's gets everything off my gums and removes all the plaque. I get mine at Walmart but You can get them ANYWHERE. I love this toothbrush I learned to love it from my dentist.
Lorena B.
Lorena B.
Baldwin Park, CA
I like the texture of the bristles I always use medium because it's not too hard or abrasive on my gums and not too soft where I felt it didn't clean. It was just right. Love the colors. Wished there were pattern colors as well.
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
I'm giving this five stars because a tooth brush is a tooth brush, ya know? Although I have sensitive gums so the softer the bristles the better. These are very nice brushes compared to Colgate which have very hard bristles.