Oral-B Complete Deep Clean Large Head Medium Bristles Toothbrush Carded Pack uploaded by Consuelo M.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Complete Deep Clean Large Head Medium Bristles Toothbrush - 1 ct. Oral B Complete Deep Clean Toothbrush features: PowerTip Bristles: Extra long bristles help clean in hard to reach areas. Gum Massaging Bristles: Outer angled bristles help clean along the gumline. Power Tip Bristles. Multi-Level Bristles. Deeper Clean* *vs. regular manual brush. Size: 1 Count. see more...

Ashley G.
Camdenton, MO
The medium bristles work really well for me. Soft bristles just don't clean as well. The bristles are really good at cleaning as well. I really like Oral-B toothbrushes. They just clean so well.
Sarah J.
Statesboro, GA
I really enjoy this tooth brush, it keeps my gums shiny and clean. I like the head on the brush, but I don't like the tightness of the bristles. I think it is one on top of the market. I enjoy this brush.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Very nice brush. Would buy again accept I do go through toothbrushes very fast and it's cheaper for me to buy store brand. It's effective at getting all the plaque and groadie off teeth. I am satisfied with the performance of this toothbrush.
Sara S.
This is the tooth brush I get at my dentist appointments. There is nothing wrong with it, but it also doesn't impress me. It gets the job done for sure, but is just like most other tooth brushes. If you're looking for something basic, here it is.
Alexandra M.
Albany , NY
Great regular toothbrush. Not much more you can say. Comes in an array of colors. Meet all expectations of mine when it comes to a manual toothbrush. I like a more firm hairs on a toothbrush and this one does the trick.
Laini O.
Hagerstown, IN
I love these tooth brushes. They aren't super tough but they work well with my braces. The extra rubber bristles really help clean your gums and tongue and get rid of all the bad breath germs.
Valen G.
I like these. The price is reasonable, they're cute and they do the job. I got mine at cvs but you can get yours whenever you see they're on a promotion or sale. #approved
Lilly M.
Henderson, NV
It's a good toothbrush. It's not fancy, it gets the job done. I will say that the bristles aren't harsh on gums which i really appreciate. I would definitely repurchase. đź‘Ś
Lynn G.
Love this Oral-B toothbrush! I always feel like my teeth are exceptionally clean when done using it! I've used this specific toothbrush for years! Use 1-2 times a day for the best results! I would definitely recommend to others!
Shania W.
North Port, FL
Oral-B toothbrushes are pretty good. They do what they claim too while not breaking the bank so for theses reasons I would recommend them. Now with that being said, I recommend that you read the packaging carefully before just picking up your favorite character or colored one. The bristle are labeled soft, medium, or hard. I made the mistake of just grabbing one up and it just so happened to be hard bristled and my gums were not ready for the ride awakening they got after one use with this toothbrush. For that reason I give it four stars :)