Oral-B Complete Battery Replacement Brush Heads

Oral-B Complete Replacement Brush Heads for Battery Toothbrush - For a Complete Clean 1. Criss Cross bristles reach deep to remove more plaque between teeth 2. Fits all Battery Powered Toothbrushes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral-B Complete Battery Replacement Brush Heads!
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Oral-B Complete Battery Replacement Brush Heads uploaded by Erin M.
The brush heads are easy to replace on the electric toothbrush. They aren't fancy at all but get the job done well enough. They are a little large for my mouth, but I find that unless you are spending a ton for an electric toothbrush, this is the best I could hope for.
Briana H.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These Changeable toothbrush heads are so easy to change out. They also clean your teeth so nicely! The bristles reach deep too, to give you that extra cleanliness!
Kelly W.
Grove City, OH
Replacement heads are great so you don't waste the electric toothbrush! Cost effective and available at drug stores.
Caroline D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Nice to have an electric toothbrush that isn't so darn expensive. Thanks Oral-B for providing this to us.
Gina M.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
There are cheaper generic brands that work just as well. I do not think it is worth it
Shae-Lynn S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cost effective, quality dental care! The replacement heads fit perfectly on brush base, sliding on and off easily with the accompanying tool. Such an affordable way to extend the life of an entry level electric toothbrush!
Andrea R.
East Cleveland, Ohio
They fit perfect on the bottom the brush. My oldest son loves these toothbrushes so I will be using these time and time again.

Looking for your answer?