Oral-B Complete Action Anti-Microbial Power Toothbrush Replacement Head 2 ct Carded Pack

BY ORAL-B

Contains 2 Replacement Heads for Battery Brushes Anti-Microbial Bristle Shield* Dentists recommend replacing your brush head every 3 months.  For more oral care information visit:  oral-b.com The Oral-B CrossAction Power Anti-Microbial brush head fits the following rechargeable electric toothbrush models: Oral-B CrossAction® Power with Anti-Microbial bristle protection Oral-B CrossAction® Power Oral-B CrossAction® Power Max *Helps keep bristles cleaned between brushing** **Oral-B CrossAction Power with antimicrobial bristle protection inhibits microbial growth that may affect the bristles for up to 90 days.  The bristles do not kill bacteria in the mouth or protect you against disease.  Always clean this product thoroughly after each use.  see more...

Buy on Amazon
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
Love that I don't have to replace the entire toothbrush. I just have to buy new heads. I think it's more eco-friendly. Using less plastic. Super cheap to purchase the heads two. 2 for five dollars
Cara B.
Camanche
I love this brush! It's very accommodating to your needs! I don't think this compares to alternatives because you can adjust the settings on it to fit your needs! I use it everyday and love it!!!!!!!!!!
Kathy J.
I use this one and just discovered the head is replaceable. Like that as the handle lasts a good while and is reasonably priced.

Courtney A.
Cibolo, TX
Cheap, affordable, works very well. Easy to use and once the brush goes bad, you just replace the bristles
Andy M.
Lexington Park
This is the first electronic toothbrush I've had in a while, and I really don't know whh I ever stopped using them! It helps me make sure I get a deep clean better than manual toothbrushes. I sincerely love these things!
Erin M.
I love this toothbrush, it gets into every little gap in my teeth and polishes everything. I have sensitive teeth and sometimes electric toothbrushes are uncomfortable to use so I was really happy when I found this. Doesn't hurt a bit!
Quenshelle F.
I have this toothbrush, I use it twice a day to keep my breath smelling good, especially after coffee, it's very effective. Manual toothbrushes are just no longer effective to me lol. I've had it for a long time, you of course just need to switch out the heads often but other than that it's great.
Courtney J.
These scrub your teeth so well and leave them feeling silky and clean. Have to use toothbrushes somkifjt as well use this b
Jess W.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Love this tooth brush! Works great getting in all the hard places and don't hurt the guns, a little pricey but worth it
Blanca B.
Reedley, CA
Great tooth brush. I love the fact that it leaves my teeth very nice and clean. Met expectations